After I've been accepted, what do I need to do to prepare for Registration and Enrollment?
• Login to the Castleton portal. You will be using the Portal to register for your classes during Registration. Please be prepared with your username and password. Haven't logged in before? We have instructions for you!
• Have a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit ($100 for part-time students) on file in the Admissions Office. Also, if you haven't already submitted your Candidate Reply form, please do so.
• Make sure the Financial Aid Office has all your documents. Bill and payment information will be available after registration. For more information, call (802) 468-6070.
• What to bring? Please review Frequently Asked Questions
• To request on-campus housing, submit a Residence Hall contract.
Please note: students have the additional option of selecting to live in themed housing, including Service or Wellness. Honors students also have the option of Honors Housing. See more detailed information regarding themed housing and other housing options.
• Complete and return the Health Form or bring it with you to Registration. This is required by Vermont State Law to attend class.
• If you plan on bringing a vehicle to campus, register it online before you arrive. (There's no fee!)
• Download the Castleton app on your smartphone or tablet. Just search "Castleton" on the Google Play or Apple App store.
• Join your class' Facebook group and meet some of your classmates!