The following publications are currently available at The Robert T. Stafford Center for the Support and Study of the Community.
- Successful Service - Learning Programs by Edward Zlotkowski
- Introduction to Service - Learning Toolkit - Distributed by Campus Compact
- Benchmarks for Campus/Community Partnerships - Distributed by Campus Compact
- Service Matters: The Engaged Campus - Distributed by Campus Compact
- The Role of Service - Learning in Education Reform by Robert Bhaerman, Karin Cordell and Barbara Gomez
Calvin Coolidge Library
- The Engaged Campus: Certificates, minors and majors as the new Community Engagement by Dan Butin and Scott Seider
"There are by now over 50 academic programs - majors, minors and certificate programs- focused on community engagement at institutions of higher education across the United States, with dozens more in development. This volume offers a set of emerging best practices and an articulation of critical issues for faculty and administrators committed to developing, strengthening, or expanding programs in community engagement at their respective institutions"