An Accelerated MBA
Our online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is designed to advance your career, no matter the industry, specialty, or location, without disrupting your life. This program will prepare you to become a leader in your chosen field and help you reshape the future of for-profit or not-for-profit businesses and organizations. If you’re not ready for a full MBA program, we also offer graduate certificates that can count toward the Castleton MBA later.
Why Pursue Your MBA at Castleton?
- Convenient and Flexible: Eight-week modules allow you to enroll when you're ready and complete the program at your own pace. By taking two courses in each module, you can earn your MBA in as few as 12 months.
- Dynamic and Career-Focused: Graduate certificates and advanced graduate certificates in four concentrations allow you to choose the individual path that best supports your career goals.
- Supportive and Personal: Our "Online-plus" approach gives you direct access to professors with real-world experience through in-person or virtual office hours.
- Affordable and Accessible: No GMAT or GRE required for admission and one of the lowest per-credit rates in the country.
Request more information about the Master of Business Administration →
Explore the Four Concentrations
Degree and Certificate Options
Graduate Degree (Full MBA) | 36 credits
Castleton's Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduate degree program develops your professional competence, leadership ability, and analytical skills. This 36-credit program combines the MBA Core Curriculum with additional coursework in one of our four concentration options.
View MBA courses →
Advanced Graduate Certificates | 21 credits
Pursue a 21-credit advanced graduate certificate by following a selected program of study focused on one of our four concentration options. All of the credits you earn can be applied to the full MBA.
View Advanced Graduate Certificate courses →
Graduate Certificates | 12 credits
Pursue a 12-credit graduate certificate in one of our four concentration options. All of the credits you earn can be applied to the full MBA.
View Graduate Certificate courses →
What You'll Learn
Our courses are tuned to evolving market trends and new technologies. You’ll learn to harness the latest best practices, effectively manage people, pitch innovative ideas, and provide sound strategies to become a business leader in today's fast-paced world.
- Operations Management for Leaders
- The Business of Media
- Systems Thinking: Healthcare Quality Improvement and Safety
- Business Experimental Design
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting
View MBA courses →
Affordability and Value
Castleton has one of the lowest per-credit tuition rates for an MBA in the country. And because our program is flexible and online, you can continue working as you earn your graduate degree.
Learn about graduate tuition and financial aid →
Meet Our MBA Faculty
You will have direct access to professors with deep industry experience through in-person or virtual office hours.
Meet our business faculty →
Our holistic admission approach considers your education, professional experience, and previous training. We don’t require GMAT or GRE scores. Apply at any time: decisions are made on a rolling basis throughout the year.
View MBA admissions requirements →