Matriculation & Licensure Requirements

It is recommended that applicants have a Bachelor in Music Education and Certification; however those with a B.A. in Music may apply. They will not receive certification, and may need to do some additional classes, but they can receive the MM.Ed. Applicants without a Music or Music Education Bachelors but with significant teaching experience in the field may also apply.

There are no specific pre-requisites.

Certification will not be granted at this time, but students may apply for Peer Review when teaching.