Online, Customized, Coached Education Courses
||Assigned to Customized Courses at Set up
||Dr. Maria Bove
||Online Independent Work
|Dates and Times:
||1, 2 or 3 Graduate Credits
Are you interested in designing a 1, 2 or 3 credit customized course in one of the following general or special education areas on your timeline?
1. Co-teaching in the age of the pandemic
2. Cooperative Learning
3. Differentiated Learning for all students
4. Strategies for Students with Intensive Special Education Needs
5. Applied Behavior Analysis
6. Best Practices for Students with Special Education Needs i.e. deaf/blindness, autism, multiple disabilities, etc.
7. Other Possible Areas of Interest that will Support your Professional Development in this Current Educational Environment
These courses are delivered in an online coaching model by Dr. Maria Bove in an independent format at times that are convenient for you and/or in collaboration with your peers. This format allows for flexibility and creativity in meeting your unique needs.
If you have interest in a customized course, please contact Dr. Maria Bove directly to discuss content and format.
For additional course information
Dr. Maria Bove