After I've been accepted, what do I need to do to prepare for Registration and Enrollment?
• Please ensure all your checklist items and Decision Reply Form on your Admissions Application Status Page are completed! For example, Admissions must have your final official transcripts. Contact Admissions if you have any questions or need a link to your status page.
• Login to the Castleton portal. You will be using the Portal to register for your classes during Registration. Please be prepared with your username and password. Haven't logged in before? We have instructions for you!
• Have a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit ($100 for part-time students) on file in the Admissions Office. Deposit is due by May 1 for fall enrollment and December 1 for spring enrollment; it will be credited on your future Castleton account. Also, if you haven't already submitted your Decision Reply Form, please do so; it appears on your Admissions Application Status Page.
• Make sure the Financial Aid Office has all your documents. Bill and payment information will be available after registration. For more information, call (802) 468-6070.
• What to bring to registration? Please review Frequently Asked Questions.
• Submit your Residence Hall contract. You will use your Castleton Portal login to access our eRezlife system. Please be prepared with your Castleton Portal username and password. Haven't logged in to your portal before? We have instructions for you!
Please note: students have the additional option of selecting to live in themed housing, including Service or Wellness. Honors students also have the option of Honors Housing. See more detailed information regarding themed housing and other housing options.
• Complete and return the Health Form or bring it with you to Registration. This is required by Vermont State Law to attend class.
• Complete the TRIO form to help us determine your eligibility for the TRIO grant.
This grant enables Castleton to provide additional academic support services to students who are first-generation college students, low-income students, or students with documented disabilities.
• Join your Castleton University Class of group: Class of 2024, Class of 2023, Class of 2022, Class of 2021! Follow @CastletonEdu on all social media channels - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat!
• Download the Castleton app on your smartphone or tablet. Just search "Castleton" on the Google Play or Apple App store.