State & Federal Agency Benefits

Students who are eligible for state or federal agency benefits, such as Vocational Rehabilitation, Department of Labor, ACCES/VESID, etc., should have their agency submit a payment authorization, purchase order or voucher directly to the Financial & Registration Services office, 62 Alumni Drive, Castleton, VT 05735. The student’s full name and student ID number should be included on the authorization. Once the student is registered, FR&S office will send a bill directly to the agency. There should be a separate authorization for each semester.