- Protect yourself; get to a safe location.
- Call Public Safety as soon as possible.
- Listen for building coordinator's instruction.
If in Shelter in Place notice is announced via the Castleton Emergency Notification System, college e-mail, college voicemail, or by building coordinators/campus officials:
- Find cover, if in open location.
- Secure doors in your location.
- Close and if possible cover windows.
- Stay away from doors and windows.
- Monitor cell phones, e-mail, and voicemail.
- Remain in location until notified.