Spartan Athletic Complex
190 University Drive
Lisa is co-owner and catalyst of the Thrive Center of the Green Mountains; a holistic health center, in Wallingford, Vermont, established in 2000; which offers excellence in a variety of treatment modalities and services; as well as, an occupational health arm called the Hands on Health Network. She brings to New England over 20 years of degreed experience in holistically oriented worksite wellness and community health promotion programming. The topics of self care, stress reduction, spirituality and life equilibrium top her “passions and engagement” list. As a certified health & lifestyle coach facilitator, since 2005, her niches include: Catapulting One's Health and Wellness, "Sandwich" Generation Issues / Challenges, Reinventing Oneself / Career Change & Development, Accelerating Your Small Business, Bringing Amplitude and Excellence to Your Soulful Marketing. She has served for over 10 years, as an adjunct / associate professor at Castleton University; is a regular contributor to various publications; plays host on WPEG-TV - Channel 15's: "Heart of the Matter: A Soulful Cure"; and is a devoted Wife, Mother, Daughter & Sister. Friends and colleagues call her the "great connector" which brings her a smile each time.
Certified Health & Lifestyle Coach
L.M.T., Finger Lakes School of Massage
M.A., Ohio State University
B.S., Canisius College
A.A.S., SUNY Alfred
- Developed and implemented over 135 wellness programs and health education events within corporations, communities, and schools in New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Georgia.
- In 1995 she was awarded a 3 year grant from the [N.Y.S.] Dept. of Health - focusing on cardiac risk behavior changes - based on an innovative industrial park model, which she pioneered as a niche specific opportunity for small companies.
- Over the years, has had 40 worksite health promotion programs & services reimbursed by HMOs and Blue Cross & Blue Shield of W.N.Y., Inc.
- Executed a James T. Bowse Health Trust grant to improve the cardiovascular health of the Rutland region.
- Retired member of the National Ski Patrol, serving [20 +] years.