Maps & Directions
Campus map - Accessible Parking
Campus map - Gender Neutral Restroom
Castleton’s 165-acre campus is nestled in Vermont’s scenic Lakes Region between the state’s majestic Green Mountains and the Adirondacks of New York, providing panoramic views and outdoor opportunities for all seasons. The quintessential New England village is within a short drive to cities such as Burlington to the north, Rutland to the east, Albany to the west, and Boston to the south.
Castleton is easily accessible by car, air or train. If traveling by train, select Castleton as your Amtrak destination. This station stop is a short walk from our campus. If traveling by air, select the Rutland - Southern Vermont Regional Airport as your destination; this airport is connected to the world via Boston. Marble Valley Regional Transit provides bus services from the airport to Castleton's campus. If using their bus service, follow scheduled routes for Ludlow (airport stop) connecting to Fair Haven (Castleton stop).
If you plan to locate our campus by GPS, use the following address for the Admissions Office & Main Entrance: 86 Seminary Street Castleton, VT 05735.
- Take I-93 North to I-89 North. Take exit 1, Rt. 4 West to Rutland. Follow Rt. 4 (approximately 55 miles on secondary road) to exit 5, Castleton. Follow signs to campus.
- Take NY State Thruway I-87 to the Northway. Follow to exit 20, Rt. 149. Follow Rt. 149 East to Rt. 4 North, to Rt. 4 East. Follow Rt. 4 East until exit 4, Castleton. Take Rt. 30 South, then turn left on Rt. 4A East to campus.
- Take I-91 North to exit 6 (Rt. 103). Follow Rt. 103 North to Rt. 7 North. Take Rt. 4 West to exit 5, Castleton. Follow signs to campus.
- From the Burlington area - Take Rt. 7 South to Rt. 30 South to Castleton Corners. Turn left onto RT. 4A East. Follow signs to campus.
- From the St. Johnsbury area - Take I-91 South to I-89 North to exit 1, Rt. 4 West. Follow approximately 55 miles to exit 5, Castleton. Follow signs to campus.