At Castleton, we know the college experience is more than what you learn in the classroom. It’s the friendships that are forged for life from the first night in your residence hall and the moments you connect over shared meals. It’s the feeling of scoring a game-winning home run alongside teammates who feel more like family. It’s participating in clubs and activities alongside others who, like you, will someday change the world.
Our vibrant, close-knit community is a safe, welcoming, and supportive environment, where individual differences are valued and respected and you are given the tools and resources needed to grow and thrive both academically and personally. When you ask students and alumni to describe Castleton, many will say it’s their home away from home.
Here are just a few of the ways you can get involved at Castleton:
- Live on campus. We have 11 residence halls on our main campus, offering an eclectic mix of suite-style, corridor-style, and pod-style living. We also offer themed housing for those who wish to share their space with other students with similar interests and lifestyles
- Take part in our 28 varsity sports or more than 50 clubs and activities. Can’t find the club you’re looking for? We’ll help you start it
- Make an impact in our community through civic engagement and service projects
- Become a student leader by joining the Student Government Association, becoming a Community Advisor or Student Orientation Staff, or being a Castleton Eco-Rep
- Get out and play our Intramural and Club Sports, where all skill levels are welcome