In compliance with the requirements of the Higher Education Act and the standards of the New England Commission of Higher Education, Castleton provides this index to consumer information about the University. Much of this information can be found in the University Catalog or in the University Handbook. Many links to this information can be found elsewhere on the Castleton Web on pages maintained by specific departments, but this index can make navigating the web and finding specific pages in publications simpler.
General Institutional Information
- Retention Rate (Common Data Set)
- Graduation Rates (Common Data Set)
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid - Castleton does not award athletic scholarships
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid - Castleton does not award athletic scholarships
- Common Data Set
- Typical length of study: Students have the option to attend full-time or part-time for any program. Associate Degrees can be completed full-time in two years, some Bachelor Degrees can be completed in as few as three years, but most are four years of full-time study. Some graduate programs can be completed in as little one calendar year to as many as three years of full-time study. Most of Castleton’s graduate programs are designed for part-time enrollment.
Student Loan Information
Health and Safety