You can expect a high quality dining experience here at Castleton whether it is a catered meal in the 1787 Room, barbecue or a Hall. You can choose from a variety of options to meet your specific needs and budget. The Conferences and Events office will assist will all catering needs.
- Huden Dining Hall
- Fireside Café, Campus Center
- The Coffee Cottage, Moriarty House
The Fireside Café is not available in the summer, and the The Coffee Cottage is open for limited summer hours.
Our Catering experts are members of the Vermont Fresh network, receiving as much fresh produce as is possible from Vermont farms and New England vendors.
Dining styles include:
- Through-the-line meals with all you can eat buffet, including vegetarian entrees and a well-stocked salad bar
- Coffee and refreshment breaks
- Box lunches
- Receptions, banquets, buffets and barbecues