Ending Studies at Castleton

This form is used to inform the International Student Office (ISO) that you will no longer study at Castleton. You must submit this form to the ISO before you withdraw from the University and before you leave the U.S. Please note, this form is for immigration purposes only, and there are other tasks you must complete before leaving campus. More information can be obtained by visiting the ISO in the upstairs of the Moriarty House or by contacting Patrick Liu.