Castleton offers an array of scholarships for first-year, transfer, international, graduate, and returning students.
For new students, Castleton Admissions reviews each applicant holistically; all application materials submitted are taken into consideration for initial acceptance. New Student Scholarships further recognize students’ commitment to and success in academic and extra-curricular involvement.
For returning students, applications for scholarships to be awarded for the 2017-2018 year are accepted from January 3, 2017 through March 3, 2017.
Where to Look:
- Locally – Check with your high school guidance office, area businesses, clubs (Rotary, Elks, American Legions, etc), place of employment of both the student and parent(s).
- Before applying for scholarships, contact the college to which you are applying to find out how receiving a scholarship might affect your overall financial aid.
- Outside Scholarship Information
- In January, begin submitting required documents for scholarships for which you are applying.
- Beware of scholarship scams. Call or visit the Federal Trade Commission for more information.