After I have been accepted, what do I need to do to prepare for Registration and Enrollment?
• Prepare to dress comfortably and casually. You'll want to pack weather appropriate gear. You will also want to bring something to take notes with - either a paper and pencil or tablet; whichever you are more comfortable with.
• Login to the Castleton portal. You may be using the Portal to register for your classes during Registration. Please be prepared with your username and password. Haven't logged in before? We have instructions for you!
• Have a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit ($100 for part-time students) on file in the Admissions Office. Also, if you haven't already submitted your Candidate Reply form, please do so.
• Make sure the Financial Aid Office has all your documents. Bill and payment information will be available after registration. For more information, call (802) 468-6070.
• What to bring? Please review Frequently Asked Questions
• Submit your Residence Hall contract.
As a first-year Castleton student you must live on campus unless you are commuting from home. You can review all the housing options online. Please note: students have the additional option of selecting to live in themed housing, including Service or Wellness. Honors students also have the option of Honors Housing.
• Complete and return the Health Form or bring it with you to Registration. This is required by Vermont State Law to attend class.
• Complete the TRIO form to help us determine your eligibility for the TRIO grant.
This grant enables Castleton to provide additional academic support services to students who are first generation college students, low-income students, or students with documented disabilities.
• If you plan on bringing a vehicle to campus, register it online before you arrive. (There's no fee!)
• Download the Castleton app on your smartphone or tablet. Just search "Castleton" on the Google Play or Apple App store.