MBA Admissions Requirements
Admission to the MBA program is based on a combination of the applicant's education, professional experience, and previous training. Applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0, or equivalent.
Acceptance decisions are made on a rolling basis throughout the year. Applicants can apply at any time and get a decision after submitting all required materials.
To apply, applicants should submit these documents to the Admissions Office:
- A completed application (online or paper) and a non-refundable $40 application fee.
- A candidate's statement (no more than two single-spaced pages) addressing the following questions:
- What are your career aspirations?
- How will an MBA from Castleton University help you accomplish your career
- How have your education and professional experiences thus far prepared you for graduate studies?
- A current résumé.
- Two current letters of recommendation from an advisor, employer, or faculty member addressing the applicant's scholarship and potential. The letters of recommendation must be submitted directly from the recommending individuals and can be submitted to: email@example.com.
- Official final transcripts of undergraduate and graduate work directly from the issuing institution to the Castleton Admissions Office. Transcripts within the Vermont State Colleges System from 2003 forward can be obtained by the Castleton Admissions Office.
GMAT and GRE scores are not required.
If English is not your native language, you will be required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.