Visit the VSC Portal.
You should always review your itemized bill first to be sure everything is correct. After logging into your eBilling account, click on My Account at the top of the page and select Statements. This will show your itemized bill, including individual semester charges and any pending financial aid. If you plan on declining any of your loans, please do so before you contract for your payment plan by submitting an Award Declination Revision Form available on the Financial Aid forms page. Also, be sure to pay any previous semester balance before enrolling in the plan.
Be aware: this is a real-time payment plan. Any changes to your bill (i.e.: book charges or add/drop fees) will automatically adjust the amounts of your next monthly payments.
|Fall 6 Payment Plan||Enrollment & First Payment: June 1 - 30||Next Payments Due: July, August, September, October, November|
|Fall 5 Payment Plan||Enrollment & First Payment: July 1 - 31||Next Payments Due: August, September, October, November|
|Fall 4 Payment Plan||Enrollment & First Payment: August 1 - 31||Next Payments Due: September, October, November.|
|Fall 3 Payment Plan||Enrollment & First Payment: September 1 - 30||Next Payments Due: October, November|
|Spring 5 Payment Plan||Enrollment & First Payment: November 1 - December 15||Next Payments Due: January, February, March, April 15|
|Spring 4 Payment Plan||Enrollment & First Payment: December 16 - January 15||Next Payments Due: February, March, April 15|
|Spring 3 Payment Plan||Enrollment & First Payment: January 16 - February 15||Next Payments Due: March, April 15|
Payment Plan enrollment instructions:
1. Once logged in, find the “Payment Plans” tab at the top of the page. Then “Enroll Now.”
2. From the drop-down menu, choose the term and plan you wish to enroll in and “Select.” Castleton terms are Fall, Spring or Summer. Review the “View Full Plan Description” then select “Continue” to proceed.
3. The next page is a Budget Worksheet which shows your charges, payments and financial aid, and calculates your required down payment amount. You may increase your down payment, but you must pay the minimum required amount to enroll. Then “Display Payment Schedule.” You will see the $30 enrollment fee added to your first payment.
4. Scroll down and review your payment schedule amounts and dates. At the bottom of the page you will be asked how you wish to make your payments. Choose Yes, to have your payments automatically drawn on each due date from a credit/debit card or bank account. Choose No, to log in and make the payments yourself each month. Select “Continue.”
5. On the next page you will be asked to select a payment method from a drop-down menu. Choose a method then “Continue.” Be aware, the system will not accept foreign/non-US checks as payment.
6. Depending on which method you choose, the next page will have fields to fill in with your account information. Complete all fields, leaving nothing blank. You will also be given the option of naming and saving the information for future use. “Continue” when done.
7. The next page will display the terms of your agreement. You must select the “I Agree” box in order to complete your plan. You can print this agreement for your records, and you can also go back or cancel at this point.
8. The last page should show a Payment Confirmation with details of your first payment and read: “Thank you. Your payment was processed successfully." You may also want to print this page for your records. If you do not see this confirmation page, use the back button and be sure you completed the Agreement Page.
If you have questions or need help enrolling in the plan, contact Financial & Registration Services.